Vampire Vape Review
Vampire Vape e-liquids recently made our best vape juice list here at V&J. The Manchester made e-liquids are bursting with flavour, are great for starters and are high in PG. In this blog, we are going to tell you all the reasons why people are ordering this particular brand on the reg.
Vampire Vape’s Delicious Flavours
The flavours really vary on the Vampire range, from fruity to sweet to minty. These flavours are the type that you just can’t wait to get in your tank. A perfect all day vape!
The flavours we stock include the popular and tasty:
- Heisenberg – Fruity and cool
- Pinkman – Refreshing taste that is bursting with sweet flavours
- Attraction – Red berries and fruits with a menthol twist
- Black Ice – Black Jack and ice menthol
- Banoffee pie – Sweet bananas with lashings of cream and toffee sauce
- Bat juice – Full of fruity berries, with just a hint of Aniseed
- Tropical Island – Juicy flavours
- Vamptoes – Refreshing and juicy vimto!
- Strawberry Milkshake – Sweet and creamy milkshake
Does Vampire Vape contain nicotine?
The nicotine levels in Vampire Vape juice include 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg and 18mg. This makes it ideal for those who were once heavy smokers and looking to gradually cut down their nicotine levels. When you buy the higher nicotine levels 6mg + the VG PG ratio changes to 60 PG /40 VG.
What is Vampire Vape good for?
- Throat hit
- Intense flavour
- High PG benefits
- Varied nicotine levels
- Ideal for the best vapestarter kits, pod devices or more basic pen-style devices
- Fast to wick
- Less gunk build up in your tank
What’s the best Vampire Vape flavour?
If you are looking to try something new in your tank and prefer high PG. Then you need to check out the flavours from Vampire Vape, they won’t disappoint!
See how Vampire Vapes e-liquid scored in our Top of the Ejuices – Best menthol vape juice 2019 charts.