Aspire Rover 2 Vape Kit
If you loved the Aspire x30 Rover, then you will certainly like the upgrade. Aspire Rover 2 has enhanced features, including a massive 2200mAh battery, 1-40 watts, and a versatile tank. However, it remains a pocket-sized device, measuring 108mm tall.
It is the ideal device for someone wanting decent cloud production while using vaping to quit smoking. This device allows for both high VG and high PG eliquids, due to the range of coils you can use in the tank.
Who is the Aspire Rover 2 Vape Kit aimed for?
- Beginner to intermediate vapers who value product quality over price
- Those who want a pod kit that is an open system and offers more power options.
- People who like a wider range of eliquids to sample
- People who want a less bulky item
Can I use High VG eliquid in the Aspire Rover 2 Vape Kit?
Yes you can use high vg eliquids in the Aspire Rover Two, which is a great feature. Check out our High VG eliquids below:
What’s great about the Aspire Rover 2 electronic cigarette?
The Aspire Rover Two Ecig offers the following options:
- Fast Charging
- 2200mh in built battery
- 1-40 Watt adjustable power
- Removable Drip Tip
- Attractive Styling
- Can be used while on charge
- Tank can work with High VG eliquid
What comes with the new Aspire Rover Vape?
- 1 x Aspire Rover 2 Mod
- 1 x Aspire Nautilus XS Tank
- 1 x USB C Fast Charge Cable
- 2 x Coils – 1 x XS mesh 0.7 | 1 x 1.8 ohm Nautilus X U-tech
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
Fully included in this vape mod uk edition is all you need for a complete vape kit setup. This is the UK/EU edition that features a 2ml vape tank.
Aspire have been doing fantastic trade with the Rover kit for a few years now. It’s got such a powerful battery for such a small kit and it has been a regular one to recommend for starter vapers who want something with a few more bells and whistles as well as solid reliability. This is the update. Great if you like the brand and great if you want something that is more mouth to lung focused. The tank is an improvement definitely and the aesthetics are there too.