Voopoo Vinci Pod Kit | 18650 Vape Mod
Voopoo Vinci X Kit | 18650 70Watt Pod Mod
Voopoo have just dropped a double delivery of Pod Mods this late 2019. The Voopoo Vinci vape kit. It's got a ton of names, but this version is the Vinci X 18650 Kit, which is exactly as it says: a pod vape kit with a removable 18650 battery. Guess what? We chuck the battery in with the order.
Who is the Voopoo Vinci X Kit aimed for?
- Intermediate vapers who value product quality over price
- Those who like a vape that has longer life quality with a removable battery
- People who want a less bulky item
- A fan of Voopoo we guess.
Can I use High VG eliquid in the Voopoo Vinci 18650 Kit?
Yes you can use high VG eliquids in the Vinci 18650 vape kit, which makes it a versatile option. We have tried and tested this with 70/30 Kraken Eliquid and all went hunky dory. Check out our High VG e-liquids below:
What's great about the Vinci range of electronic cigarettes?
The Vinci Pod Kits offer the following options:
- 70W power with single 18650 battery
- PUFF curve record 2-week Usage data
- E-liquid & nicotine salt compatible and visible juice level
- Intelligently adjust power to match coils
- 0.96-inch TFT color screen
What comes with the Vinci X 18650 Pod Vape?
- 1 x VOOPOO VINCI X Device
- 1 x VINCI Pod(2ml)
- 1 x PnP 0.6ohm Coil
- 1 x PnP 0.3ohm Coil
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x GENE CHIP Card
- Size: 117 x 29.5 x 25.3mm
- Power Range: 5 - 70W
- Capacity: 5.5ml / 2ml (TPD)
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0Ω
- Output Voltage: 3.2 - 4.2V
- Battery: Single 18650 (included)
- Material: Zinc Alloy + PCTG
- Coils: Suitable for PnP coils
Fully included in this vape mod uk edition is all you need for a complete vape kit setup. This is the UK/EU edition that features a 2ml vape pod.
You probably want to know the difference between the Vinci X and the Vinci R right? Well it comes down to life span and battery life span too. The Vinci X has an 18650 battery capacity, that means it will have up to 40% more charge than the Vinci R with it's lower power built in battery and if you vape mouth to lung or on lower wattages, then that's a real bonus. The Vinci R is a 40 watt kit whereas this runs to 70.
We think the Voopoo ecig mod is best used at lower watts as an advanced beginner vape kit. Use it like that and you have a nice looking, multi-functional mod pen, that lets you replace the battery when it begins to hold it's charge less. You can't do that on the R, so for that reason we would recommend paying the little extra and getting a more practical option.