Innokin Endura T18 II Mini Kit
Innokin Endura T18 2 Mini Kit
Innokin Endura T18 II Mini Kit is the latest Innokin vape kit for the new to vaping arena. The South Korean company have a long history of producing vape kits for new vapers and starter vapers.
Who is the Endura Mini Kit for?
- New vapers
- Those looking for a smaller more discreet ecig
Why does the Endura Mini Ecig best suit those?
- The smaller kit is very pocket size
- The kit uses lower powers with a smaller tank which more accurately mimics the sensation of smoking. It is focused more on nicotine delivery than producing big clouds
The Endura mini kit can be used on one of three levels of wattage (10.5W, 12W and 13.5W) and comes with a micro USB charger. This is a solid option for new vapers. This new version brings a sleek new e-cig design whilst managing to keep the simplicity of the original Endura.
What makes the Endura T18 Mini Kit different?
It features a bigger battery capacity than pod starter kits and contains a built in 1300 mAh battery. It also features a choice of 3 power settings and airflow control. This model comes with a magnetic dust cover to ensure your drip tip is kept clean at all times. T18 II Mini Kit comes with a 2ml stainless steel and Perspex glass tank that features a 4-point adjustable airflow and hygienic magnetic cap.
- Single button operation
- 3 x vaping modes
- 2ml e liquid capacity
- Top filling
- Adjustable airflow
- 1300 mAh Endura T18-II battery
- 2ml top fill Prism T18-II tank
- 3 power settings
- Magnetic dust cover
- 1 x 1300 mAh battery
- 1 x Prism t18-II tank with T18e coil
- 1 x Spare 1.5 ohm T18e coil
- 1 x Drip tip dust cover
- 1 x Spare Drip Tip
- 1 x Spare O-Ring Set
What type of eliquid can I use with the Endura vape kit?
- Higher PG eliquid - 50%VG or lower. Eg: 70 or 80% PG | This is because these eliquids are runnier and are easier for the kit to vape, than cloud producing thicker eliquids made with higher levels of VG. (Vegetable glycerin)
The type of eliquid you can use will vary depending on ecig kit you are using. If you are new to vaping then it's important to work out the right nicotine strength, which our video here will help you with. If you want some links to check out for the right sort of eliquid style, click below.