10 Top Tips for new vapers April 14 2017, 0 Comments
You just bought your first vape kit. Your tank is full of the best UK eliquid, you’re charged to the max, you’re ready to start.
No doubt you spent a while in the shop hearing the best tips for new vapers, however chances are you’ve left the shop and forgot the best tips you heard. Fear not, check out the Vape and Juice ten point guide below and give yourself the best chance of quitting cigarettes for good!
Here are a few tips for a new vaper:
- High VG e-liquid means that you’ll get big vape clouds, but less of a throat hit.
- High PG e-liquid means that you get less clouds and a bigger throat hit.
- The darker your e-juice, the faster your coil will burn out.
- You should shake your e-juice before each use to ensure that the mixture is properly mixed together, this will ensure you get the best quality vape.
- Keep your juice and device out of the sunlight! This can decrease the intensity of the nicotine hit. Also, leaving a battery in direct sunlight is never a good idea!
- Don’t overcharge your battery. Once you have seen that it is full, take it off charge. This will help preserve the life of your battery in the long run.
- Watch out for using essential oil, cinnamon or citrus flavour juices in a plastic tank. The acidic juices can fog, crack and weaken your tank. If you love these flavours then look into getting a glass or pyrex tank.
- Clean your tank! If you don’t you’ll notice a buildup of gunk and you might experience the flavour tasting a little off. Look to do this once a week, or even more frequently if you vape lots.
- When you start to find that the flavour you used to love tastes burnt, it is time to change the coil. This tip is very important as having a burnt coil will ruin your vaping experience!
- Have a spare battery fully charged and ready to go. This way, if you’re out and about and your battery runs out, you’ll be all set to keep vaping!
So there you have it, a few handy things for you to keep in mind as you embark on your vape journey. Don't forget to pay us a visit at one of our London vape shops, Essex vape shops or our ecig shops in Kent. Our staff are always on hand to answer any questions you might have.