The Lost Vape Paranormal 166 has been discontinued. While it was a great bit of kit, loved by many, other devices have come onto the market. These other devices may have more advanced features and technology that’s hard to compete against.
We are going to tell you which devices are as good as and better than the Lost Vape Paranormal 166.
Asmodus Minikin V3
The Asmodus Minikin V3 is a similar spec to the Lost Vape Paranormal 166. It is an advanced mod that allows the user to tailor their vape experience. It is powered by dual 18650 batteries with a max output of 200 watts.
Users can access a range of output modes and special features using the proprietary chipset. The 510 thread allows for a range of tanks.
- Temperature range 212° - 572°F / 100° - 300
- 0.1ohm - 2.5ohm
- Dual battery 18650
- 510 thread
- Length: 80.4mm Width: 40.5mm Thickness: 36.0mm
Lavabox 200W Mod
This is a neat looking mod with some great features and tech behind it. As with the Lost Vape Paranormal 166, this mod has temperature control between 200 and 600F. In addition, it also has 200 max watts, an internal lithium polymer battery, cell by cell monitoring and an integrated 1A balance charger.
Something we think is great about the Lavabox Mod is the ability to upgrade the firmware for the kit.
- Dimensions: 46.19mm x 28.15mm x 94.87mm
- Battery Type: Removable Lithium Polymer 900 mAh 3 Cell
- Output Power 1 Watt - 200 Watts
- Output Voltage .5 Volt - 9.0 Volt
- Output Current, continuous 50 Amps
- Output Current, instantaneous peak 55 Amp
- Temperature Limit 200°F - 600°F
Lavabox DNA Mini 75W
If you like the sound of the Lavabox, but not the size, then you'll love the Lavabox DNA Mini. It is the ideal mod to have in your pocket or purse. While it might be mini, it is still mighty!
This device uses a single 18650 battery to power the DNA 75 chip. The chipset allows for a wattage range of 1 to 75 watts and the ability to make changes to your vape experience.
- Variable Wattage Range: 1.0w to 75.0w
- Battery: 1*18650 High-Drain battery (Not Included)
- Supports Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel in Temperature Control
- Temperature Adjustment Range: 200°F-600°F/ 100°C-315°C
- Minimum Resistance 0.08 in Temperature Control and Wattage Mode
- Upgradeable firmware
- Customization via Escribe
- Low voltage protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low resistance protection
- Low battery warning
- USB charging capable
We are sorry that the Lost Vape Paranormal 166 is unavailable, however as you can see all is not over. There are some awesome vape kits on the market that are powerful and stylish.